Skip to content
- The woman eyes are fixed on an object; possibly a tv or person
- She looks as if she works at a cafe due to the coffee mugs behind her and “Good Coffee Cheaper than prozac” sign.
- The cafe seems relaxing and soothing as for they have several artifacts making a persons experience not very common.
- They have a “rate schedule” and sign that says “This Is Not Burger King” in the background expressing their sense of self-personalization.
- The cafe seems to be in a safe condition as far as food due to them having an 89 food inspection score.
- The cafe takes major credit cards like Visa, Discover, and MasterCard.
- They seem to have a sense of humor regarding their coffee holder stating “Ashes of Problem Customers” and also with the coffee sign that states, “Cheaper than prozac”
- They cafe is really passionate about expressions with the various “nick-nacks” around it like the “Though shalt be badass” sticker on the styrofoam cup dispenser.
- The cafe has some form of computer, telephone or even cash register as for their is a cable wall-protector against the way.